Wooden beard & hair pocket comb
or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.73 AUD fortnightly with More info
A beard & hair comb made of natural wood. It has wide teeth to help to de-tangle the once untameable hair or beard.
Why use a wooden comb?
- Helps to increase the blood circulation to the scalp.
- Doesn't produce static like your plastic hair comb does.
- The natural wooden fibers work great to condition your hair. As you comb, the natural oils from your scalp coat your hair shaft all the way down to the ends.
- Wide-tooth wooden combs don’t tend to pull or break the hair, especially if you have curly hair. They glide through smoothly and make detangling so much easier.
- Regular massage with a wooden comb may help to normalise the oil production and eliminate dandruff.
HOW TO KEEP IT CLEAN?
Like any other combs, wooden combs too must be kept clean so you don’t transfer the grease back into your hair.
Every time you wash your hair, take your comb along with you and give it a wash as well. You can use some soap and warm water to clean it. If it’s greasy or dirty, use an old toothbrush to scrub it gently.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.